Neurology Devices Market To Reach 10.8B
The global neurology devices market is anticipated to reach $10.8 billion by 2022, according to a Grand View Research report.
Here are six notes:
1. The increasing demand for new neurostimulation techniques will drive market growth.
2. The rise in cerebral stroke, Alzheimer's disease, epilepsy and Parkinson's disease cases will also spur market growth.
3. Neurostimulation devices accounted for more than 50 percent of market revenue in 2014.
4. In 2014, North America dominated the market because of advanced healthcare infrastructure, favorable government initiatives and neurological research and development investment.
5. Asia-Pacific will see a compound annual growth rate of more than 8 percent to 2022, due to unmet medical needs and increased healthcare research and development investment.
6. Key market players include Johnson & Johnson, B. Braun Melsungen, Boston Scientific, St. Jude Medical, Medtronic, Magstim, W.L. Gore & Associates, Integra Life Sciences Holdings and Stryker.