Tel: +1 978-684-2712
Tel: +1 978-273-8295
Have you read our latest Newsletter ?
Click on the image below to read
Click here to subscribe
May 11, 2016
The global neurology devices market is anticipated to reach $10.8 billion by 2022, according to a Grand View Research report.
Here are six notes:
1. The increasing demand for new neurostimulation techniques will drive market growth.
2. The rise in cerebral stroke, Alzheimer's disease, epilepsy and Parkinson's disease cases will also spur market growth.
3. Neurostimulation devices accounted for more than 50 percent of market revenue in 2014.
4. In 2014, North America dominated the market because of advanced healthcare infrastructure, favorable government initiatives and neurological research and development investment.
5. Asia-Pacific will see a compound annual growth rate of more than 8 percent to 2022, due to unmet medical needs and increased healthcare research and development investment.
6. Key market players include Johnson & Johnson, B. Braun Melsungen, Boston Scientific, St. Jude Medical, Medtronic, Magstim, W.L. Gore & Associates, Integra Life Sciences Holdings and Stryker.
MedTech Mindset: Bulls, Bears, and Tariffs, Oh my!
July 31, 2019
Exit Strategies: Beginning with the End in Mind
January 17, 2019
Global MedTech Industry M&A - Q1&Q2 2019 Review
October 24, 2019
Overcoming Global Challenges for Success
April 9, 2019
Keeping the Positive Momentum in Your Medtech Business in 2019
March 7, 2019
Analysis : MedDevices M&A Transactions 2018
2018 MedTech Deals Listing
February 14, 2019
2019 Preview: Predicting the Trends and Their Potential Impact on Business Plans
January 30, 2019
A look back at 2018
January 22, 2019
Medtech’s ecosystem is growing: Are you ready for future successes?